Have you encountered the Windows Phone Brotherhood?

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Well, that was a first. On the way home from work, a chap noticed my phone on the bus. He announced that my phone was remarkably cool and that my taste was as impeccable as his own. Being British, such gushing on public transport from strangers is quite an unusual experience for me. Must be the deluge of MS/Nokia advertising filling my telly box currently. Perhaps it's subliminally influencing us into going all continental. Blimey, I could almost have imagined myself in Italy for a moment! :)~

So, has anyone else had a random close encounter with a member of the Windows Phone Brotherhood? How was it for you?

EchoOne30

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
A year or more ago I saw an employee at a hat store had one. I struck up a conversation and discovered he hated it :/

But this was before even 7.5 I think, so the platform was extremely limited. Too bad it didn't launch with WP8 capabilities.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Guy I used to work with had a Nokia 900 (WP7) back when I was toting fruit. Now, I feel alone in my part of the world among all the iPeople and Droid heads with my 1020... but that's ok! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss