- 10-07-2013, 06:20 AM #1
I got an update today while searching for updates under phone update on my Nokia lumia 920. I am not really sure what has changed but I was curious if anyone has got it and if anything different.
10-08-2013, 08:35 PM #8
- 1,198 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
You may have just had 4G compatibility activated. I got it with Amber, it was an extra download though and not actually part of Amber. That isn't the case everywhere, it is rolled out as 4G becomes available (sort of) in your region. Check your phone settings. If it is set to 4G and you don't use 4G (ie. you don't have a 4G data plan) you should limit the phone to 3G for battery reasons (to stop it hunting for a 4G transmitter).
- 10-10-2013, 11:55 AM #9
- By realwarder in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 41Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:34 PM
- By Ricardo Benavente Grebe in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-08-2013, 07:42 PM
- By Takiiii in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2013, 05:09 AM
- By ShellyKelly in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 06:04 PM
- By jlanzac in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:04 AM