Look what cool thing i found on my wp8 today.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey all.

I'm sure we have all at some time gone ohhh my i didn't know that wp did that.

I randomly found today that if you tap left of an email you can select loads to delete.

Anyone else found something cool about there wp today?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey all.

I'm sure we have all at some time gone ohhh my i didn't know that wp did that.

I randomly found today that if you tap left of an email you can select loads to delete.

Anyone else found something cool about there wp today?

You are not talking about the check boxes right?

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, exactly that. I never knew it was there till today had the same wow factor as to when i found the toast notification you can swipe right to clear it off the screen lol

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
A few places have the check box function. Example, in the picture hub, go into an album, at the bottom will be a check box icon. Tap it and all the pictures in the album will have a border. Just tap on the ones you want and a check will appear in the corner of the thumbnail. Then you can share, save to SkyDrive or delete the item selected.

It's also there in Messaging.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, exactly that. I never knew it was there till today had the same wow factor as to when i found the toast notification you can swipe right to clear it off the screen lol
Oh, good you discovered it. That feature been around a while now. I was hoping for a button to select an entire group to delete. But not here yet. Which is the neat thing about this phone. Its has a lot of hidden gems.

Dratwister

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Is there anyway to delete all photos in picture hub? After selecting "select mode" I can see the "select all" option, but it's always grey out.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Is there anyway to delete all photos in picture hub? After selecting "select mode" I can see the "select all" option, but it's always grey out.

Weird but it looks like if there are both videos and pictures in the folder the select all feature doesn't work. Must not be able to select multiple videos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills