great chance for lumia owners!!

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I have found recently a way to get firmware for any lumias. why this is so great? if you hate the way your 920 or 928 behaves after amber when taking photos: yellow,green,orange tint, blur etc you can flash a pre-amber firmware! get navifirm+. donate to the guy 3 eur for full access and download any available firmware, and yes pre-amber too.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Not tryin' to be rude, but thats preety well known (navifirm) besides being useles. I would never downgrade, first because you're probably wrong, and 2nd because its unsecure and you can brick your device easy.

Fuzzy John

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I have found recently a way to get firmware for any lumias. why this is so great? if you hate the way your 920 or 928 behaves after amber when taking photos: yellow,green,orange tint, blur etc you can flash a pre-amber firmware! get navifirm+. donate to the guy 3 eur for full access and download any available firmware, and yes pre-amber too.

Are you "the guy"? :grincry:

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Nope I am not the guy, and you are confusing navifirm with navifirm+!
Brick your device? It's the same as flashing a newer firmware. So I do not see why is useless?
If you act like this then maybe you should stop complaining about the photo bugs. You have the chance to flash back before amber and you are telling me that is useless?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb