WP to-do in calendar on Win 8.1 desktop and Surface RT

Type14

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I would like to consult/edit my to-do's, I make in Windows Phone (8), on my desktop computer and Surface RT tablet.

I consult my calendar in the default Modern UI app, but I can't seem to find my todo's in this app? Maybe I'm just overlooking something? But I can't seem to find it? Or do I need to install a extra app? Preferably on the Windows Store (RT tablet).

INFO:
account: calendar and to do on a outlook.be account
WP: HTC 8X
Desktop: Windows Pro 8.1
Tablet: Surface RT

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Welcome Type14. No, unfortunately the Calendar app doesn't include viewing your Tasks, which is disappointing. I only use the Calendar app on Windows 8.1 to make new appointments or alter existing ones. I usually use the online version of Calendar at https://calendar.live.com/calendar/calendar.aspx. This has access to your Tasks. I tend to have this open most of the day, as I can just switch to Outlook and my SkyDrive quickly using the dropdown arrow at the top.

I don't know of an app that can read and amend your Microsoft based Calendar Tasks. There are many third party To-Do and Task based apps, some of which you can get an app for both WP and Windows 8.1, but I don't personally use any of these. Hopefully Microsoft will get this sorted with a future version of the Calendar app.

Type14

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Thx for your reply dznk.

I use the browser solution myself at work. Because we still use Win XP and don't have rights to install programs.

But it drives me nuts that even the latest versions of Windows (Pro + RT) can't sync with a Windows Phone!
(Even Outlook the Office 139 euro application doesn't seem to sync the to do's.)

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Outlook 2013, when setup to access outlook.com as ActiveSync, will allow you to sync tasks/to-do-list. Older versions of Outlook doesn't support ActiveSync.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Outlook 2013, when setup to access outlook.com as ActiveSync, will allow you to sync tasks/to-do-list. Older versions of Outlook doesn't support ActiveSync.

I'm using Outlook 2010 software on XP and syncing with Office 365 P1 (internet) and that syncs with my Lumia 822 Windows Phone. I have To Do s showing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99