I think I bricked my lumia 920 by locking it down as stolen!!

tomgielen

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Today at school somebody stole my lumia, I didn't know who so I locked it down from windowsphone.com . Later that day I recived my phone back from my friend, it was a joke. But there was one big problem, my phone was turned off and I can't turn it on ever since. I've tried everything and a very desprate because I have my new Lumia for less than a week! Please is somebody out there who can help me???

Greetings,
Tom

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Today at school somebody stole my lumia, I didn't know who so I locked it down from windowsphone.com . Later that day I recived my phone back from my friend, it was a joke. But there was one big problem, my phone was turned off and I can't turn it on ever since. I've tried everything and a very desprate because I have my new Lumia for less than a week! Please is somebody out there who can help me???

Greetings,
Tom

Locking a phone doesn't switch it off or brick it !!

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible that the battery is just dead?
If not, it's NOT reported as stolen to your carrier, It's only a lockdown of the OS (and possible wipe of your information if you chose that too). If charging it won't help, just bring it back to your carrier and see if they can't get it to boot up. Failing that, it's probably just faulty, and probably would have failed no matter what.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes