I have no memory for an update!

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey, so I downloaded Update 3 the other day and I just got another Update... I have literally deleted everything on my phone and don't have ENOUGH SPACE FOR A 350MB!!!!! Update... Its times like these I want to put my HTC 8S in a tub of acid... So now I am stuck with the annoying update message... Should restart my phone to factory settings and start from scratch with installing the Update? Because... Literally there is no possible way for me to download this update seeing as I have deleted everything from my phone...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi fellow HTC 8S user :)

What I do with my 8S is to "stuff it up" with excess baggage, i.e., load it with my country map, HALO: Spartan Assault Lite, and some other stuff I can discard when I need it.

I'm already on post GDR3 update, and I have survived. Before updating I remove the excess baggage so that I have storage left for the updates. That way I don't have to reset it to get back storage space.

Cheers!

ps.

What I also found to work is to remove temporary files (wait until it is "done") and restart the phone. I usually get back significant megabytes doing that.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre