Video recording pretty bad!

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
GDR2, GDR3 preview, GDR3 official and my video camera still sucks, it paused every time I'm recording a video even in the Nokia camera app..

Note: I change the phone twice and the same!

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
GDR2, GDR3 preview, GDR3 official and my video camera still sucks, it paused every time I'm recording a video even in the Nokia camera app..

Note: I change the phone twice and the same!

Which phone? I'm assuming this is either the 925 or the 1020. Also, when you mean "pause" do you mean it stops recording? if so, check you have enough storage, and update Nokia Camera to the latest version (you could go beta need be).

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Is a 822, and i have the beta and the official one, and is not paused, just make pauses while recording, the video paused but the audio keep going!

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
By pausing I guess you mean shuttering?? Either way, are you trying to record and save the video on the sd card directly?

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Looks like stuttering at the end of the video clip. And this has always been a problem? What if you save to the phone's internal memory rather than an SD card? Have you tried different resolutions or frame rates? I wonder if the SD card isn't fast enough- what class is it? Otherwise I can't imagine why this would happen. Sorry!

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'll try by storing the videos on the phone even if I have to sacrifice some games :p
I tried different resolutions and frames, but it has no sense use a phone that you can't use it 100% is it?

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'll try by storing the videos on the phone even if I have to sacrifice some games :p
I tried different resolutions and frames, but it has no sense use a phone that you can't use it 100% is it?

If saving to internal storage seems to fix the stuttering, then the problem is likely the external SD card. If so, try a higher quality card with a faster write speed. Good luck!

guillams

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
If saving to internal storage seems to fix the stuttering, then the problem is likely the external SD card. If so, try a higher quality card with a faster write speed. Good luck!
the problem was the SD card, I just bought a class 10 and problem resolved

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa