App Updates not coming through

blzr409

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm not completely sure when it started, but at some point in the last couple weeks my phone stopped notifying me when there are new updates available for any of my apps. I noticed that on 6tindr I not only didn't make it to version 1.2 before it was pulled, I never even got 1.1. I also saw that 6tag had a fairly significant update recently that I never had come through. I went into the store and found the app page and sure enough it listed "Update" as an option. I checked on a few other apps I have installed and found that 3 out of the 7 I checked had updates available that had never come through. There doesn't seem to be any way to make the phone check for updates manually and I can't find any kind of setting that controls when the phone looks for them. I really have no idea what to even try to fix this problem. Obviously just constantly checking every app I have using the store search is not a workable solution, but it seems like the only way to continue getting updates from what I've seen.

Anyone else have this problem? Any potential solutions?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Solution :- install sysapppusher from store. Add your apps you have installed including games of you want. Then you can check for app updates. I always use this. Never waited on azure servers to show my app updates

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Try this, it should work and you should start recieving app updates again

1.- Open ALL of your installed apps and games
2.- Unpin Store live tile
3.- Switch date to any date DD/MM/2011
4.- Switch off and on your phone (reboot)
5.- Switch date again to today's date and time and set it to auto.
6.- Open Store and there you have all your pending updates :p
7.- Pin Store live tile again

If it doesn't work, read this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8-guides-how-tos/232982-4.htm

blzr409

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Try this, it should work and you should start recieving app updates again

1.- Open ALL of your installed apps and games
2.- Unpin Store live tile
3.- Switch date to any date DD/MM/2011
4.- Switch off and on your phone (reboot)
5.- Switch date again to today's date and time and set it to auto.
6.- Open Store and there you have all your pending updates :p
7.- Pin Store live tile again

If it doesn't work, read this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8-guides-how-tos/232982-4.htm
Thanks! Worked perfectly. What a strange process.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo