Three questions I've never found the answer to yet.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey!

After a year of having a Windows Phone, there are still three questions I haven't found yet:

1- I've tried it with Bing but I don't think it works. There seems to be no central search engine that allows to search on the phone itself like Android with Google or iPhone with Spotlight. Is it just because I haven't found it?

2- If I add another account to my Outlook.com (with another domain for instance) is there a way to answer as that domain with the default mail app?

3- Is there a way to force having alphabetical jump lists in the apps section without having 45-50 apps?

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey!

After a year of having a Windows Phone, there are still three questions I haven't found yet:

1- I've tried it with Bing but I don't think it works. There seems to be no central search engine that allows to search on the phone itself like Android with Google or iPhone with Spotlight. Is it just because I haven't found it?

2- If I add another account to my Outlook.com (with another domain for instance) is there a way to answer as that domain with the default mail app?

3- Is there a way to force having alphabetical jump lists in the apps section without having 45-50 apps?

1. Their is no universal search for Windows phone. But this App does the job.
Unify Universal Search | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

3.No.

nemecek_f

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
If you have more e-mail account set up in your phone, they have separate "application" until jsou link them together. So if you add another Outlook address you should see another mail in your app list. Then you can use your other mail addreses. However there probably is not a way how to use Outlook aliases.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar