Dropped my phone... and seriously missing it

j-bone6_7

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
So... in the process of relocating from Michigan to Arizona, I, not paying attention to the phone that was in my shirt pocket, bent over to throw another empty box into the trash, and crash! out comes the phone onto asphalt, and crack! goes the screen. Being the IT pro that I am, I luckily have access to a few different phones, and proceeded to swap out my lovely 928 to an iPhone 4s, and send my Lumia off to Palco.

Holy shmoley! I hate this thing. iOS 7 is the most retarded interface, its slow, annoying, and where the hell is all my info at a quick easy glance like on my 928? After using this phone for less than a day, I am so annoyed with the darn thing, I wish I could magically get my phone back now! Haha... I miss the live tiles, I miss the e-mail previews, and totally miss the individual pinned e-mail folders. (Super sad face!) And I used to use the iPhone up until November of last year!

This lead me to thinking... any of you others out there that had to swap for a short period of time? What did you especially miss? Anything that you came across (besides app availability... yes, yes we all know thats the main complaint.. move on!) that you miss on WP?

(A side note... anybody actually use Palco for their repairs? Reviews?)

j-bone6_7

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Aren't we the worst at following our own rules? ;-P That being said... not about the phone drop, more about the experience of not having a wp8 and how it changes your day-to-day...

Just sayin...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05