Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Everything is same except these:
1. ISP LCD Display
2. Heavier than 928
3. Better battery life because it has an ISP LCD

1. AMOLED Display
2. Lighter than 920
3. Less battery life becaaause it has an AMOLED display. ( Use the black theme for this )

I'd go with the 928 cause it's newer and sorry for my english too.

Oh, because of AMOLED display the graphics looks better! ( Edited )

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I would say wait a little while if you can. The Lumia Icon (replacement for 928) will be out soon, and a 920 replacement should be coming in the spring (with WP8.1). If you can't afford the new replacements, you can at least be sure that the costs of the 928 and the 920 will drop further. Personally I'd go for the 920 or the 920 replacement. These are GSM phones that can work with more carriers. If you're locked into Verizon, or Verizon service is overwhelmingly better in your area, then go with the 928 or the Lumia Icon.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The first order of business is to decide which carrier you want. Always, always, always, choose your carrier first. If two carriers are both acceptable in your area of usage, THEN you compare phones and decide based on phone. Since the 920 will not work on Verizon at all, if Verizon is your best carrier choice, the choice is clear - the 928. Since (IIRC) the LTE won't work on the 928 if on ATT (or others), then perhaps you do or don't want the 928 on those carriers, depending on your needs.

If carrier doesn't matter to you, and Verizon offers as good a service as ATT, and you're ok with Verizon, all other things being equal, the 928 is a better phone, based on the better (in my opinion, anyway) AMOLED screen, the xenon flash, and being a bit lighter.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys, anyone else?

If waiting is not an option, I would personally say 920. If you read through the 928 thread, there are too many reports of malfunctioning phones. Seems like Verizon went cheap on the build quality. The 920 is the most heavily produced of the phones so it's been through the most rigorous testing. Also I prefer the LCD of the 920 over the 928. OLED screens also vary in quality and most have little black spots/stains that never go away.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
If waiting is not an option, I would personally say 920. If you read through the 928 thread, there are too many reports of malfunctioning phones. Seems like Verizon went cheap on the build quality. The 920 is the most heavily produced of the phones so it's been through the most rigorous testing. Also I prefer the LCD of the 920 over the 928. OLED screens also vary in quality and most have little black spots/stains that never go away.

928 is no worse than any other phone when it comes to bugs. When you look at a site like this one, no matter the phone, you're always going to find a list of bugs. No manufacturing process is perfect.
http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...ack-920-excitement-bugs-user-experiences.html
http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/261170-lumia-920-after-black-camera-bugs-other-issues-%5Bbug-report%5D-%5Bpoll%5D.html
http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-1020/233022-nokia-lumia-1020-bugs-defects.html
Apple reportedly set to pay $53 million in iPhone warranty settlement | iMore

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I've been running my 920 i bought as a refurb for 6 months + and it has been great for me. Really looking forward to see how it is with 8.1 IF and WHEN it comes.

sendtophu

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
If you want to track someone via cell phone, I think you should choose MaxxSpy. It is a monitoring software is very effective, and is free to use again. I'm using this software, I feel very excited with what it brings. It's like solving a burden in my life.

Download FREE and use trial 48h FULL features at: MaxxSpy.COM

- Track mobile phone GPS location.

- Spy SMS text messages remotely.

- Track Call history and Spy Call Recording.

- Track whatsapp messages without rooting.

- Hack facebook messages, viber chats, yahoo messenger.

- Track Line messages and BBM messages.

- Read phone contact and Track Internet Browsing History.

- See All Photos Captured.

- 100% Undetectable and Free Update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium