WPCentral app question

Connor Price

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to log in using the WPCentral app on my Lumia 820 but I can't as I use a Microsoft account to sign in, and the app doesn't seem to work with it. Is there any way to sign in with the app using a windows account? Or if not, are there any plans to implement it? Apologies if this is in the wrong section. Thank you :)

qwertyaa

Banned
Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
I also have question. Why this app is paid? There is nothing special. Yes, this is not Google Play with laggy apps or App Store with ********* ***** apps...

I

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I also have question. Why this app is paid? There is nothing special. Yes, this is not Google Play with laggy apps or App Store with ********* ***** apps...

I

You're not actually crying over 99 cents are you? This is a great app with great features and great support team. Just about everyone in this community gladly pays for it because it is well worth it.

qwertyaa

Banned
Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Okay, but I not leaving in "Great" USA. In my country the salary is not very high.

The app is good, but the podcast...why i should pay for it? When i can get it free? There is also ads in it. Aren't they. Sufficient?

Kevin N Smith

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
If you can't afford to buy apps why get a phone...
Plus, the US isn't awesome. Homeless people roam the streets, and if you take a wrong turn, you're in the 'hood.

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
If you can't afford to buy apps why get a phone...
Plus, the US isn't awesome. Homeless people roam the streets, and if you take a wrong turn, you're in the 'hood.

Um, depends what state you're in. I guarantee you there are no homeless roaming the streets in Minneapolis. MN. And I suppose having a 'hood' is better than just one big one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss