Can't connect to chat. Can anyone help?

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue. I have tried several suggestions, read through a lot forums, done a lot of searching but no luck. Still looking.

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I sure will. Have you tried the solutions posted on other forums/websites?
Like make sure the alias that you use as primary is the same that you used to sign in to the windows phone? or disconnect facebook and connect again to your Microsoft account. toggle on/off the battery saver.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Delete Facebook app.

Turn on battery saver. Tap advanced, choose each of the threw options, then select first one.

Go offline, come back online.

You are ready to chat

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
This issue happens regardless if you have facebook linked to your account or not. Battery saver fix is a temporary fix. the issue resurfaces fairly quick.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
There will be this pain on built-in chat and messenger for now. The transition has sucked big time. The only hope for a "fix" is when Skype replaces inbuilt messaging totally in WP8.1 - Till then I would say use Facebook app for chat with Facebook friends, Skype app for chatting to messenger and Skype friends and Whatsapp or similar app for everything else. If you've been patient this long, wait out another month and see if anything is fixed. I've lost hope.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)