Volume control

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
When I try to change volume, when a song is playing only the volume indicating numbers are changing, but the volume stays same. However if i change the track the new one starts from the volume I adjusted afterwards. Any ideas? Is this only about my phone or a general bug of GDR3? (L820 Black)

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
This is a known bug unfortunately, that appears to have been introduced for some people with the Black update. Although some apparently experienced it before this. Nokia are aware of it and I presume a fix will be issued with a firmware update or as part of WP8.1.

Localhorst86

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you happen to be using "Stop the Music!" by a developer called Boodev? That's the app I can use to actively replicate the issue 75% of the time. Other apps that stop my music do not have that issue.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk Beta

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Do you happen to be using "Stop the Music!" by a developer called Boodev? That's the app I can use to actively replicate the issue 75% of the time. Other apps that stop my music do not have that issue.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk Beta

I deleted the app "Stop the Music!" and now I can control the volume level! Thank you very much !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)