Photos not showing at chronological order anymore

StephCG

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I formatted my SD card due to duplicate musics and when I passed everything back to the SD, the camera roll photos were not on chronological order anymore, when I copy then, they are show as in the correct order on the SD (on my PC), but on the phone no, all the movies are on the bottom and the photos are not in the correct order...
Is there a way to put the photos on the camera roll back on the order that they were taken, the chronological order?

Thank you so much and sorry for my english, =)

greenspot

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
No way to put your photos back to camera roll folder after formating SD card. That folder will fill automatically with new photos taken with your camera after formatting your card

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
1st I Might be wrong because I don't have SD, and haven't faced that problem. And greenspot said there is no way to put back to camera roll folder (true/false I don't know)... So I would suggest you leave that old folder as is. And take just one picture to let your camera make New Camera roll folder (on your SD). Then you connect your phone to PC, copy paste (don't cut paste probably you'll lose your files) files from old one to new folder. And on top of the folder (on PC)there is an option to arrange file by date, format, name .... Use the Date one and put the most recent ones on top (or vise versa). Check on your phone now and see what happens... As I said at the very beginning I might be wrong, just try it)

StephCG

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Well, I can put back the photos and videos on the camera roll folder, and I can see them, just not on chronological order.
I did exactly what you told but it didn't worked =/
But I realized that almost all photos are in order, only the ones taken by the blink app and all videos are on bottom.
Also, when I select to show all my photos on the phone by date, it appears that all the videos and the blink photos are from march 2014 (when they are older than that).
I just don't understand why... Especially the videos are all on the bottom... =/

But anyway, thank you for answering!!! =)

Cinderella RT

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I have the same exact issue (minus the blink stuff, because I don't use it).
But that's nothing... you should see what it did to my saved pictures album...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786