Texts not sending..

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey, for some reason this problem has only just started, but when I send a text on my 920 it does not go through.. Well.. It reaches who I send it to but what I wrote does not display and when i get a reply I can only see it on the little notification you get at the top of the screen.

I have tried turning off my phone and soft resetting it but it does not fix it, anyone know what is wrong?

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey, for some reason this problem has only just started, but when I send a text on my 920 it does not go through.. Well.. It reaches who I send it to but what I wrote does not display and when i get a reply I can only see it on the little notification you get at the top of the screen.

I have tried turning off my phone and soft resetting it but it does not fix it, anyone know what is wrong?

Have you contacted your carrier ? Sounds like something goes wrong "in between" sending and receiving, and your carrier is normally responsible for that in between traffic...not sure but I think you should def. contact them first. Doesn't sound like a device issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb