XBOX Live Achievements Question.

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
OK, so I was wondering if you had to be connected to a wifi network or cell network in order to receive XBL achievements?
Cus like I have a 1020 now and I use my 920 at home on wifi, but when I'm gone, I like to play Halo: SA. Since I can't transfer the game data (which ****in sucks), to my 1020.
On the consoles, you don't have to have gold or anything to get them. Was wondering if it's the same for WP.

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
i have a problem with Xbox Live achievements, how come I have achieved so many stuff in FIFA 14 yet it doesn't add up or show up on my Xbox profile? I still have 5G from another game.

Localhorst86

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
OK, so I was wondering if you had to be connected to a wifi network or cell network in order to receive XBL achievements?
Cus like I have a 1020 now and I use my 920 at home on wifi, but when I'm gone, I like to play Halo: SA. Since I can't transfer the game data (which ****in sucks), to my 1020.
On the consoles, you don't have to have gold or anything to get them. Was wondering if it's the same for WP.

Halo:SA should have cloud saving. I can play on my phone and continue on my xbox 360 and vice versa. In fact, I did a full reset about a month back and It downloaded my progress to my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon