Best Twitter App?

Chris Sandiford

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I use the official twitter app but it doesn't seem to be supported and there is a bug that only gives 1 live tile notification. Apart from that it's my app of choice.

I've tried Tweet It and like it, but it lacks vital interaction details (faves, RTs and followers) that the official app gives - I've contacted the devs twice too and no response. Bloody annoying.

Gleek is dreadful... from the silly name to the characters IN the name to the messy layout - I paid for it to my cost and hate it.
("Posted by Gleek for Windows Phone" - how gay does that look?)

And the others? The rest on the store seem to be just wrappers for the mobile twitter site, a lot of them with ads.

So...

Is that it for WP or has anyone got a hidden gem I don't know about?

Chris Sandiford

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Really? Each to their own I suppose. Looked too gimmicky to me. Does it provide all the functionality of the official app? Hand on heart I gave it half an hour of playing before I uninstalled it because of its interface but maybe its a case of getting used to it..?

fatihcaliskan

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I think "twabbit" is the best twitter app. it can open links inside app, easy to read newspaper links, opens instagram photos inside app. so no need to open browser and no need to wait for resuming (especially for 512mb devices)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon