Thumbnail on phone for saved pictures folder on onedrive under photo hub is stuck

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a nokia 920 running wp8.1
When i go under photo hub and choose online folders/onedrive te saved folder thumbnail is stuck on a photo no longer in that folder. It wont update no matter what i do (even soft-reset the phone. But when i view the folder under the onedrive app or online on onedrive the thumbnail does not appear and the folder is updated. Anyone know hot to fix this! would really appreciate it.

Jan Tomsic

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a nokia 920 running wp8.1
When i go under photo hub and choose online folders/onedrive te saved folder thumbnail is stuck on a photo no longer in that folder. It wont update no matter what i do (even soft-reset the phone. But when i view the folder under the onedrive app or online on onedrive the thumbnail does not appear and the folder is updated. Anyone know hot to fix this! would really appreciate it.

I've been experiencing that too. No idea honestly, off to bug reports I suppose.

Toweri

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
SOLUTION that actually works !!
Had the same issue. Solved by:

Remove the picture from the Album (or make sure the persitent thumbnail picture is removed.)

Then go to:
-Settings
-Storage Check
-Details
-Clear Temporary Files

Open the OneDrive from my Photos->Albums->OneDrive
The thumbnail is updated to another picture existing in that folder.
:sweaty:

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Same bug here. Exists for a year now. Cows at Microsoft won't ever fix it. It's the camera roll and recent pictures folder that's stuck here with its thumbnails.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit