What pains you most in Windows Phone?

awilliams1701

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Good coverage on verizon, but completely outdated firmware or decent coverage and slower speeds on at&t, but firmware is up to date. In the end I chose decent coverage and slower speeds so I could get up to date firmware.

mplishka

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Really pathetic seamless interaction with desktop Office programs, especially Outlook. The experience of using a calendar/ToDo's/Contacts is like different groups worked on each subsystem and never talked with each other. Seriously, Palm Pilot had better Outlook syncing and a clean usable interface between the above three systems. Reminder comes up? Click on it and it opens the reminder. Put people in tasks and calendars and their contact info is included. Categories on Outlook should show up in the Todo and Calendar. Sorting, categorization, filters, all should be basic functionality. Change it in the phone or on the desktop and it changes the other. And I shouldn't need to create a zillion different email accounts in the cloud to do it.
AUGH!! Don't get me started....

Last edited:

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Facebook app it is very slow even in 3g let alone 2 g.Also I want windows phone 8 way of people hub where we can just have recent list to go nd browse our Facebook's contact.
From Windows phone

Orlando Parkinson

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
I hate the fact that they removed the auto hide feature from the status bar.. That was one of the exclusive features i like about wp.
A was suggesting that in the upcoming windows 10 for phones, they should include a feature to turn of or on the auto hide feature, since some persons would prefer to see the status bar at all times. I personally don't...

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The fact that sometimes compass calibration seems mandatory. Infuriating when you cannot get the map to go back to north=up mode until you recalibrate with the confusing figure eight spell.

aerosidinc

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
The way status bar displays some items annoys me. For instance status bar will show bluetooth icon only when i am connected to some devices instead of showing when i turn on Bluetooth. Secondly there is no alarm icon status bar when i have some active alarrms.

Mivdze

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
My lumia 636 came with ear buds that do not fit the jack on the phone. What the hell. Now I do not have a clue what ear buds or on ear head phones to buy for my phone.

Richard Servello

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
As much as I love WP. The things that drove me crazy are, loud volume warning. They're is no point in dining my volume when I'm listening on a quiet Bluetooth device. It's a pointless and annoying feature. Scrolling phantom clicks make me want to throw my phone against a wall sometimes. That's about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720