Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
What pains you most in Windows Phone? :sweaty:

[ Moderator edit - removed excessive punctuation and capital letters ]

Last edited by a moderator:

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
When i see the social networkin app like facebook and IE browser loading less than the speed of IRCTC

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
When developers spend little time optimizing for newer hardware, gta: sa is a good example, it runs way better on android devices with the snapdragon 800 but on the 930 which also has a snapdragon 800 it runs significantly worse.

And I don't see Rockstar ever updating gta: SA...

muvig

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
removal of features like FM Transmitter which i had been using everyday on my old N series, most of the cars hear have old radios that doesn't have Bluetooth,

i have to change my region so that i can use Cortana, i am yet to realily get the logic behind that.

bryanibuan

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
The awful email experience. It's. The. Worst.

I can't say it is worst. From my experience, it sends email faster than android. Once I had to send an email, I first tried sending it on Android, waited for long, nothing happens. It is just there on the outbox. Then chose to send it thru my Windows Phone, for a little while, sent!

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
removal of features like FM Transmitter which i had been using everyday on my old N series, most of the cars hear have old radios that doesn't have Bluetooth,

i have to change my region so that i can use Cortana, i am yet to realily get the logic behind that.

Most Lumias actually have it (52x,625,1320) for example. There are more, but those are just examples. The 620 doesn't because it wouldn't really work due to the way the headphone socket is part of the back case. Instead we got NFC.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Artist photo not showing on the background.

I have a fix for that. Search for the artist in xbox music go to one of their albums. Hold on one of the songs, add to collection. Check the artist again. Background. Delete the song you 'added' then you'll permanently have the background. You can manually do this for every single artist however due to how slow xbox music is, it's very time consuming. It took me an hour.

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Up until windows phone 8:
- cache and temporary files filling the storage and no way to clean it.
- looking away for a second and screen locking.
- notification bugs with apps like whatsapp and Facebook messenger.

PEACE!

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Up until windows phone 8:
- cache and temporary files filling the storage and no way to clean it.
- looking away for a second and screen locking.
- notification bugs with apps like whatsapp and Facebook messenger.

PEACE!

Whatsapp and Messenger issues are down to their devs, not the OS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism