Artist background images are missing

Pavan_KD

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

Am facing a problem.
My phone is Samsung Ativ S and its still under GDR2.

I had consumed hell lots of time to set artist backgrounds for my songs ( For Indian songs, not an easy task to set artist background).

My mobile's CSC is XME. Tried changing to others to check if GDR3 is available. I had copied complete Music folder to my laptop and took backup before I changed the CSC to others. Once my phone did factory reset and started, I had no music data and copied all the folders (including the hidden one). But surprisingly no artist background is coming.

Did I missed something while taking backup? or copying complete music folders?
How can I restore back my artist backgrounds? Please suggest.

Thanks,
Pavan

Pavan_KD

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I had updated artist background images for all of my songs using MPAtool only. Before I changed my CSC, I copied the music folder (including the hidden folders) as it is from my phone to my laptop. After my phone restarted under new CSC, I saw my music data gone from my phone. So I pasted the copied data from Laptop back to Phone and surprisingly there are no artist backgrounds which I had done earlier.
Really I cant take the pain to get the artist background again for all songs.

Generally if I change a windows phone (for ex: from ATIV S to Lumia 930), do I need to set artist background again in new phone.

Plz suggest.

AndyFZ1S

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I always sync with windows media player and then add any missing album art or backgrounds each time I get a new phone.

Pavan_KD

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi..missing album art can be done using media player but artist background image cannot be done using windows media player..am I right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes