SMS Settings/APNs

KEB64

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
I have trouble sending texts from home. Got an Airave from Sprint which helps with signal but still have texting issues. I can send MMS usually but not regular texts. Is there anyway to change the settings under the hood in 8.0? I know with 8.1 its right there in the general settings. Anybody else have this issue? I'm on Sprint using a Samsung Ativ S Neo. I've taken it to sprint and they said since it works outside my home to get an Airave which is what I've done. I assume my apn settings are correct since they come from Sprint, but what else can it be?

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Can't solve your problem; but if you can send texts from outside it is not a APN setting issue. Sounds like a signal issue. My brother has a Samsung S3 and he has the same problem. Can send texts from outside; but not in the house. When I first changed from AT&T to Consumer Cellular I called their tech support line to get the settings for the APN on my 820, 925 and Moto G lte. The first thing they asked me too do was get next too a window before we changed the settings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney