Lumia 625 - -how to disable Mobile Operator Message

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Mobile Operator
iam using lumia 625 phone and iam getting mobile operator massages every time.please tell me how can i disable that.
Please guide me to disable this ..:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 625 - -how to disable Mobile Operator Massage

Can you go to a website of your provider to see how to stop them or call them.

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site

its not combined with sms settings..its coming auto every time..if i want to get a call before that want to close these msgs..so fed up
i am using it Sri lanka..is there any matter with country iam using it now ?
Mobile Version Nokia Lumia 625.1
Country made Mexico
A000016514 NOKIA 625.1 Movistar LTAU LTE NEGRO

Mohamed Afraz

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site

Hi,

I am also having the same issue, Movistart from Maxico. have you resolved the issue? where did you purchase this unit in SL ?

Mohamed Afraz

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site

The issue arises only for Dialog Operators.i have tried all various ways to disable this, but it keep popping out every 15 mints.

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

It's not only in Lumia phones.. This problem is in every phone who use dialog.. You can disable it by calling dialog customer care...

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site

same problem here. im using dialog and mobitel connections. having this problem in both connections. but its not happen in etislatat connections.still im searching for a sollution.

Kaushalyats

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site

Me also facing the same issue. Mobile operator message comes to the phone every time. I have a Airtel connection and using Nokia 625. If u have already found a solution please share. I bought it from Dialcom.

Last edited:

pradja

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi, just wondering if you managed to solve this issue or you got rid of your phone :) I have the same issue - the reason is that this phone is made for mexico standards (when you check the windows 8 documentation they say that this feature is controlled by the OEM (original equipment manufacturer - in this case nokia - or the phones they made to be sold in mexico) and there is some problem that comes up when using a dialog sim. So lesson learnt is not to buy phones that don't have TRCSL approval :-(
But anyway hoping that somebody has found a fix for this...
Dialog can't do anything, I checked with customer care and spent few hours trying to work it out. Given the reason above I don't think reinstalling the OS will help since its a hardware issue.

Has anyone tried reinstalling windows?

Danna Shover

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
Mobile Operator
iam using lumia 625 phone and iam getting mobile operator massages every time.please tell me how can i disable that.
Please guide me to disable this ..:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

What u have to do is go into settings go to system then messaging and make sure SMS, and MMS delivery confirmation is off.. I just figured it out... Plz let me know if I solved ur problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05