TPU Cases from Amazon

rion_j

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I finally found a case(s) I like. The TPU cases from Amazon are perfect. Good protection, not bulky and add some style. I've had the Case Mate POP - good protection, but too bulky, The Microsoft Store Soft Case, protection is minimal, and hard to hit volume keys, etc, I also bought a 2 Piece Case from Day Deal, which was complete junk and snapped within a few days. You actually get 5 TPU Cases for $10 bucks! So, check these out: Good Price and Fit:

518Y2j2BOXL_SS400_.jpg

41qICr0FjCL_SS500_.jpg

Amazon.com: HTC 7 TROPHY T8686 - RED, HOT PINK, PURPLE, BLUE, & NEON GREEN TRANSPARENT CHECKER TPU SKIN CASES COMBO PACK (5 SKINS): Cell Phones & Accessories

Amazon.com: HTC 7 TROPHY T8686 - SMOKE TRANSPARENT CHECKER TPU SKIN CASE: Cell Phones & Accessories

rion_j

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Have you got the case yet?

Does it go into a pocket easily or does it stick to the pocket on the way in?

yea, i bought the 5 cases for 9.95. i have them and really like them a lot. they go right into your pocket whether it's pants/shirt. no issue there. the TPU is smooth, and has a good grip, yet not sticky like a silicone case.

Lnin0

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a pack. My only concerns is the cut-outs and being able to operate the buttons on the phone. I have seen some TPU cases that mold over the power or volume buttons making them very hard to press through the case.

Currently using the injected plastic case from Amazon. The cut-outs on that case are nice and it adds a thickness to the phone that makes it more comfortable to hold (at least for me as the naked phone is a bit too thin for comfort when playing games or web surfing). However, the injected plastic is slick, scratches easy and feels somewhat brittle so I am looking for something new.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)