Seidio 1750mAh Battery

danwanna

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I've seen a few battery threads and wanted to add that I've been using the Seidio 1750mAh battery for the Incredible for the last couple weeks and it works great. It fits perfectly and I don't notice any bulge or deformity in the battery door.

I didn't spend a lot of time with the stock battery before I bought this one so I don't have a good basis for comparison, but I am very happy with the battery life I am seeing with this battery.

For example, last night I checked my phone at the end of the day and it had 43% charge left after 16 hours being off the charger. I am running Mango and was in a pretty low signal area with WiFi and Bluetooth on most of the day. Most of my experience is with Android (Fascinate, Droid2, Droid) and this is better than any of those under the same conditions.

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh Battery for HTC Droid Eris/Droid Incredible: Cell Phones & Accessories

m_kock

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Well any battery that works on the Droid Incredible will work on the HTC Trophy, but the problem is if it'll allow the consumer to put the battery door back on. If you can, we'd love to know if it fits inside the trophy with the cover on, if you have a friend who has a Trophy.

My friend's 2150 mAh battery for is Incredible fit and worked perfectly on my Trophy, but I didn't have a cover to put on the back :p

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Right, it seems like HTC makes a 1300 mAh and a 1500 mAh battery for the Incredible (stock battery door). The 1300 mAh is the exact same thing that's in the Trophy, part # BTR6300B. The 1500 mAh, part # 35H00123 is slightly thicker, which apparently fits in the Incredible but will not allow the battery door to be replaced on the Trophy as I found out. So if you're using Incredible-compatible batteries you have to make sure that they're the thinner type.

This was all very confusing to me until I tried the 1500 mAh for myself. Apparently it was confusing to HTCPedia as well since they still list the 1500 mAh as compatible with the Trophy.

corn_chowder

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
if you can find it, the casemate barely there case serves as a good replacement to the stock battery door, and allows for a slightly larger battery. I bought a couple cheap batteries from eBAY (1500mAH) that are slightly thicker than stock and use the case to cover up the back of the phone. You can hardly tell there's a case on the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium