Case for the HTC Arrive - Whats good?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I'm using this one

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...ource=vb_wp&utm_medium=content&token=h-1Tb837

I like it it fits tight accept on the side where the Volume buttons are. They have to make that side real thin so it doesn't interfere with the hinge when the keyboard is open. I have tried 3 different ones they are all the same on that side. The body glove covers the phone well I keep my phone in my pocket so I like to have the phone covered.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks moderator for moving this to the proper location. I didn't notice there was a separate accessories link for the Arrive. Good job.

Anyway. I have a body glove but it seems to not fit as snugly as I expect but I need something because without anything on it, the phone is might slip out my hands.

starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
Is that case as smooth as the phone itself?
It probably is. If you're looking for the rubberized, tougher grip, it's probably not for you. I carry my phone around in a belt holster, so I need slim and smooth to make it fit in the holster and slide in and out easily.

It's too bad they can't replace/fix the exteriors of phones easily and cheaply.

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
iM using the 20 dollar one from sprint its nice has saved my phone plenty or times but its breaking and I'll most likely have to get a new one. Its a clip on one all black and its like a soft rubber material. Nice to hold I think its like the only case they have for the arrive.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
iM using the 20 dollar one from sprint its nice has saved my phone plenty or times but its breaking and I'll most likely have to get a new one. Its a clip on one all black and its like a soft rubber material. Nice to hold I think its like the only case they have for the arrive.

20 bucks? From Sprint? Who'd thunk it? I'll swing by and see what they have local and get back.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I just checked your video. Wow. I'm heading down there tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up danisnotstan. This looks really good to me.

danisnotstan

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I would've never guessed Big Lots would have these either... I happened to find them by chance. They actually had a display with cases and chargers right near the front door by the registers. The only problem may be that Big Lots sells random things so they may or may not have them in all stores. I figured it was worth a shot to put this out there though since it is a REALLY nice case and the fit and finish is great! There is a website listed on the package... Bytechintl.com and I couldn't even find my case on their own website! haha The model number on mine says "ITEM # BYT-IPH" and it shows the copyright as 2011 so I have no idea why a current product was nowhere to be found on their own website (looks like they own Case Logic as well?)... Hopefully you can find this in store. I found it at a Big Lots in Chandler, AZ. I couldn't find a way to buy this on Big Lots website either.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
"By chance". Funny you would say that because by chance is the only time I ever head into Big Lots. lol. Its worth taking a look at. Its not too far from where I live. I'm in Las Vegas. I need to get another Arrive for my son. Craigslist in Az seem to have a few.

danisnotstan

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
"By chance". Funny you would say that because by chance is the only time I ever head into Big Lots. lol. Its worth taking a look at. Its not too far from where I live. I'm in Las Vegas. I need to get another Arrive for my son. Craigslist in Az seem to have a few.

Same here haha... I was looking for a cheap small brush to clean my sneakers and I knew Big Lots sold random things haha I actually haven't found too many Arrives on CL here although that is where I got mine (traded my Epic). Then again, I'm not searching the whole state.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Same here haha... I was looking for a cheap small brush to clean my sneakers and I knew Big Lots sold random things haha I actually haven't found too many Arrives on CL here although that is where I got mine (traded my Epic). Then again, I'm not searching the whole state.
People get them and they don't let em go. At least not on CL. I'll keep you posted if I find a case. The one I'm currently using has a flap that doesn't close completely.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Found one.

410d93.jpg

Thanks again for the heads up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro