Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Is there a bluetooth headphone that allows phone calls and would enable me to listen to my podcasts during my daily commute? I'm talking about the "one ear variety" I really would like to go wireless without having to carry my standard wired earbuds as well as a blue tooth head phone. I did some research but the only thing I'm coming up with is the "two eared variety" that you use at the gym or casually hanging out listening to music. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also if they don't make the "one eared" variety please let me know.
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    I use a BlueAnt Q2 for music calls podcasts everything. I put it on in the morning and take it off when I get home from work.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big D5 View Post
    I use a BlueAnt Q2 for music calls podcasts everything. I put it on in the morning and take it off when I get home from work.

Can you give me a link to this product? Thanks
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    This is the beast

Q2 Smart Bluetooth Headset - BlueAnt Wireless

Works really well I try a lot of bluetooth devices this is one of my favorites.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Hey Nokia has Bluetooth Headset that's the MD-7W... Its really a good one.