GelaSkins...Not so good

rbiowa

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I purchased a GelaSkin for my Verizon Trophy. Screen Saver - Great! Skin itself looks like it's high quality. UNFORTUNATELY, as I should have suspected, there is no way that it will handle a complex curve on the phone. I'm talking about a curve that rounds down and to the sides like the four corners on the rear of the Trophy. Bubbles up, catches on everything and peels back. I've wasted money on perhaps more stupid purchases...perhaps.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I purchased a GelaSkin for my Verizon Trophy. Screen Saver - Great! Skin itself looks like it's high quality. UNFORTUNATELY, as I should have suspected, there is no way that it will handle a complex curve on the phone. I'm talking about a curve that rounds down and to the sides like the four corners on the rear of the Trophy. Bubbles up, catches on everything and peels back. I've wasted money on perhaps more stupid purchases...perhaps.

i dint have a problem with the Curves on my FOCUS.. first time i put it on itw as a little bubbled up , but i fixed it...

rbiowa

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't believe the Focus is the 'soft touch' painted plastic like the Trophy. I bet it sticks better on the Focus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786