HTC Titan Cases

adesonic

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a cheap flip style leather (ish) case off of amazon, it will do for the time being, better than the cut down sock I was using at first ;-)

Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express

aimfire72

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the Case-Mate tough case from AT&T's web site. Kind of expensive, but I had the same one for my Galaxy S2 and its a really nice case that gives a lot of protection without too much extra bulk.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

sfleuriet

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
In case this helps anyone.. I've been a fan of the generic cheapo cases on eBay. I bought this one and have it on my Titan now.

BLACK RUBBERIZED HARD SHELL SNAP-ON CASE COVER FOR HTC TITAN PHONE ACCESSORY | eBay

Sorry I cannot post pictures, but it fits well and works well. The back surface is not very rubbery - its a tad slippery, but more grip than not having a case at all. I would imagine if it was dropped, the case would crack and/or come apart into the two pieces, but that is fine with me!

I've also ordered a white silicone case from Hong Kong - still waiting on that one to come in.

Billone

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

mailman27

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone try the Incipio cases?

Incipio HTC TITAN feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case, HTC Titan Cases, HTC Titan Covers, HTC Titan Hard Cases, HTC Titan Soft Cases, HTC Titan Protective Cases, HTC Titan Carrying Case

I really prefer the Seidio brand, but since they are making one for the Titan I want to see my options.

Looking at the site it looks like the cutaway on the bottom might not protect the phone if lands on a hard surface. Or am I not seeing it what I think I'm seeing?

Igchoo

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Rock 'Naked Shell' Case

Ordered the ROCK 'Naked Shell' case on eBay from Hong Kong based seller 'LuckyExpress168' located here.

The price included free shipping via HK Mail, and took about 3 weeks to reach me in California.

Also included was a good quality screen protector, although in the case of both that I ordered, the protector seemed to be for a different phone. The protector has a nice matte finish, and does cover the Titan's screen, but is not a perfect, edge-to-edge fit.

The case, however, is as close to perfect as I've seen for this type of case. It is very thin with a nice tactile feel to it. I found the Titan without a case almost impossible to 'grip' securely due to its fairly sharp edges and the slick metallic finish. The ROCK case adds just enough to make the phone grippable, especially one handed.

The closest comparison I can make to the feel of the case finish is that it matches the back plate of the old Motorola Droid.

I also have the Incipio 'Feather' case, which is very similar to the ROCK case in fit and feel. However in comparing the two I find the ROCK to have a more exact fit, more precise cutouts, and a higher quality feel, for a much lower price.

I definitely recommend the ROCK 'Naked Shell' case for your Titan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05