Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Anyone know of or heard of any cases for the upcoming HTC Titan?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnieblack View Post
    Welcome along to WPC johnnieblack.

Plenty of the little devils on ebay UK, i'm sure they will be available on your own ebay too. :)

htc titan case | eBay

.........HANDSET: Nokia Lumia 920
    .........COUNTRY: Scotland UK
    .........NETWORK: 3 UK

thanks bud
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    You're welcome. :)

.........HANDSET: Nokia Lumia 920
    .........COUNTRY: Scotland UK
    .........NETWORK: 3 UK

Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    I picked up a cheap flip style leather (ish) case off of amazon, it will do for the time being, better than the cut down sock I was using at first ;-)

Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express

@adesonic: Hey, is this the case you got http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...wpcentral00-20

If so, how is it? Does it allow you to comfortable reach the camera and volume buttons?

Is anyone using some kind of screen protector?

Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerFry View Post
    @adesonic: Hey, is this the case you got http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...wpcentral00-20

If so, how is it? Does it allow you to comfortable reach the camera and volume buttons?

Is anyone using some kind of screen protector?
    yup that is the case, I had to cut away some of the plastic around the usb port, but apart from that it is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnieblack View Post
    hope this helps... HTC Titan Hard Shell HC C650 #99H10418-00 - Expansys USA ,gimmie 2weeks and i will let u know if its a bad deal

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I ordered the Case-Mate tough case from AT&T's web site. Kind of expensive, but I had the same one for my Galaxy S2 and its a really nice case that gives a lot of protection without too much extra bulk.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by styme View Post
    hope this helps... HTC Titan Hard Shell HC C650 #99H10418-00 - Expansys USA ,gimmie 2weeks and i will let u know if its a bad deal
    and? anything?

In case this helps anyone.. I've been a fan of the generic cheapo cases on eBay. I bought this one and have it on my Titan now.

BLACK RUBBERIZED HARD SHELL SNAP-ON CASE COVER FOR HTC TITAN PHONE ACCESSORY | eBay

Sorry I cannot post pictures, but it fits well and works well. The back surface is not very rubbery - its a tad slippery, but more grip than not having a case at all. I would imagine if it was dropped, the case would crack and/or come apart into the two pieces, but that is fine with me!

I've also ordered a white silicone case from Hong Kong - still waiting on that one to come in.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter McCain View Post
    and? anything?
    It seems that the production of the case has been delayed, so they tell me, new ETA is 12-16-11 for the wharehouse...and with the holiday mail...maybe around 1-30-11 for me.
    I HOPE :(

Quote Originally Posted by aimfire View Post
    I ordered the Case-Mate tough case from AT&T's web site. Kind of expensive, but I had the same one for my Galaxy S2 and its a really nice case that gives a lot of protection without too much extra bulk.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express
    ATTs prices for accessories are usually the highest. Currently $16.99 at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Case-Mate-CM01...wpcentral00-20

Anyone tried the official HTC hard case?

Here's a link:

HTC Titan Hard Shell Case - Silver (OEM) 70H00510-01M

Looking for a hard case that won't add much bulk.

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Anyone try the Incipio cases?

Incipio HTC TITAN feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case, HTC Titan Cases, HTC Titan Covers, HTC Titan Hard Cases, HTC Titan Soft Cases, HTC Titan Protective Cases, HTC Titan Carrying Case

I really prefer the Seidio brand, but since they are making one for the Titan I want to see my options.

Quote Originally Posted by will_solo View Post
    Anyone try the Incipio cases?

Incipio HTC TITAN feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case, HTC Titan Cases, HTC Titan Covers, HTC Titan Hard Cases, HTC Titan Soft Cases, HTC Titan Protective Cases, HTC Titan Carrying Case

I really prefer the Seidio brand, but since they are making one for the Titan I want to see my options.
    Looking at the site it looks like the cutaway on the bottom might not protect the phone if lands on a hard surface. Or am I not seeing it what I think I'm seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter McCain View Post
    and? anything?
    Update...canceled the order. Bought the Case-Mate from Amazon(24$) , its pretty nice and easy to keep a hold of on a cold day.

Checkout this review of the tough Case. Case-Mate Tough Case Review For the HTC Titan

Ordered the ROCK 'Naked Shell' case on eBay from Hong Kong based seller 'LuckyExpress168' located here.

The price included free shipping via HK Mail, and took about 3 weeks to reach me in California.

Also included was a good quality screen protector, although in the case of both that I ordered, the protector seemed to be for a different phone. The protector has a nice matte finish, and does cover the Titan's screen, but is not a perfect, edge-to-edge fit.

The case, however, is as close to perfect as I've seen for this type of case. It is very thin with a nice tactile feel to it. I found the Titan without a case almost impossible to 'grip' securely due to its fairly sharp edges and the slick metallic finish. The ROCK case adds just enough to make the phone grippable, especially one handed.

The closest comparison I can make to the feel of the case finish is that it matches the back plate of the old Motorola Droid.

I also have the Incipio 'Feather' case, which is very similar to the ROCK case in fit and feel. However in comparing the two I find the ROCK to have a more exact fit, more precise cutouts, and a higher quality feel, for a much lower price.

I definitely recommend the ROCK 'Naked Shell' case for your Titan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails titan-rock-naked-shell-1.jpg  

i got this case off eBay for $2.75 with shipping included. It is darn good. Can't believe how cheap it is. I can answer your questions or take pics from mine.

Black Hard Rubberized Back Case Cover For HTC Titan X310E - Black Hard Rubberized Back Case Cover For HTC Titan X310E | eBay

I have a few of those cheapies and I like them. The ones that have the one large opening for LED, Camera, and speaker are better in my opinion because there is a larger opening for the power button - makes it much much easier to depress.
    Samsung Focus → Samsung Focus S → HTC Titan → Nokia Lumia 920 :)