Where can I buy a Hardshell case for Focus S??

Xtian80

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I just got that case in the mail today...installed. It is pretty cool, inside silicon sleeve with a harder outer shell that clips around it. It was a bit tough to install, but it feels awesome. Doesn't add very much weight or thickness but makes it seem more sturdy. I don't feel like i'm going to snap it in half. Let me know if you have any questions about the case and I will do my best to answer them. BTW there is a 25% off coupon for online orders at AT&T, so the case was actually like $36, still expensive but I like to have my phones in cases.

Bone Cell

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I just got that case in the mail today...installed. It is pretty cool, inside silicon sleeve with a harder outer shell that clips around it. It was a bit tough to install, but it feels awesome. Doesn't add very much weight or thickness but makes it seem more sturdy. I don't feel like i'm going to snap it in half. Let me know if you have any questions about the case and I will do my best to answer them. BTW there is a 25% off coupon for online orders at AT&T, so the case was actually like $36, still expensive but I like to have my phones in cases.
Could you post some pictures, or a short you tube video? That would be awesome! I want to see the case in action. Also, how is the screen protection on it? My wife is switching to WP7 and I need to protect her new Focus S!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss