What are the best wireless headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooncow27

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I was looking at getting wireless headphones for my HTC Surround. I want some that are over the head style preferrably. I do not know if it needs to be Bluetooth or not. Does anyone have any suggestions? I cannot seem to find many choices.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
If you are talking bluetooth, then I would guess the Sennheiser MM 550 or MM 450 would be the best, depending on if you prefer over the ear or on ear. I have a pair of the MM 550's on order from amazon, I'll let you know how they sound.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Another full-sized option in a reasonable price range is the Sony dr-bt50. I have these myself, and they sound pretty good. I'm anxious to hear how they sound compared to the Sennheisers.
There is another Sony model, the bt101's that sound better than the 50's, but they fit very loose, and wouldn't stay on my head at all.

loujack30

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Phillips?

Adyhooper

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Before one month I was looking for best wireless headphone. Now got Sony's wireless headphone. This headphone produced excellent sound quality. Its 900MHz RF Wireless Transmission are very impressive and its over headed design is very comfortable to use.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Personally, i'd go into your nearest magazine shop, pick up a gadget magazine, and have a browse.

They tend to test lots of headphones, and therefore don't necessarily go for specific brands, or the highest cost headphones.

As an example...

Link

radioage54

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know when the Nokia Purity Pro HD Wireless Stereo Headsets will come out in the US? Can't find any info on availability.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Seems like those will take another while still. And it's just way over-priced even though it seems awesome. I settled for the Nokia Purity HD on-ear ones, they are very nice too and I got them for $89.99

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
For sound quality, the Harman Kardon BT headphones are the best imho. I've tested those, the Sennheiser mm550, the beats wireless, Sony bt50, and countless sub-$100 sets, and the HK unit's sound quality is simply amazing. There's a thread around here somewhere with some info and pics of the high end bt sets I posted.

I'm anxious to try the purity pros, as soon as they're out I'll post some pics and thoughts

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
I'll second the recommendation on the LG HBS-700 headset. The horse collar portion won't weigh you down and the earbuds are held in place nicely at the collar's tips when you don't have them stuck in your ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb