Nokia Lumia 900 Gel Case and USB cables

milk242

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Picked up a black Nokia Gel Case for the Lumia 900 and it looks great. Only complaint is it seems the extra plastic around USB charging cables are not going to play nice with this case. I would has expected the charging cable that came with the phone to be a perfect fit with a case that is made by Nokia but that was a no go. It plugs in, but its very loose.

Anyone know of a cable that will fit the cutout of the Nokia gel case perfectly?

hiko36

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Same case here and same problem but with headphones. I have a pair of in ears that came with my Venue Pro and sometimes they make full connection. Sometimes not.

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
gah, i have the bumper and it has the same issues, i was hoping the case wouldn't have the same design on the top of the phone.

:(

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Same problem here with the charger and the at&t/nokia case. LOL I swear, sometimes being a wp7 user is such a joke.

edit: actually the charger that comes with the phone works fine for me as well with the case. I was using the old charger that came with my focus, too lazy to reach under the desk and unplug it ;)

Last edited:

Lmuggs-

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Charging cable fits snug for me, but no issues plugging it in and charging using the black gel case. Same for the monster mini stereo adapter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923