Anyone Find a Case with a Stand for the Original Titan? I know HTC makes one for the International Titan but can't find it for sale for the US.
    04-11-2012 06:18 PM
    why dont u buy the case of the international Titan? Try to search on Ebay , it maybe on sale
    04-20-2012 10:44 PM
    Anyone Find a Case with a Stand for the Original Titan? I know HTC makes one for the International Titan but can't find it for sale for the US.
    I have it and can't fully recommend it. It doesn't provide full drop protection to the phone unless you drop it flat on its back. Even then the phone will probably pop out and the aluminum back might still get scratched.

The stand though is nice but the volume buttons are at the bottom, hard to reach. Of course, the other way around the power port would be at the bottom. This is not really the case's fault though.

Buying it internationally could make it expensive. I ended up paying over $60 for it. E-Bay might give you a break.
    04-30-2012 03:33 AM
    Expansys has had it decently priced before shipping.
    04-30-2012 11:36 PM
    I notice they already have one for the One X..... I guess that's their natural market.
    05-05-2012 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD