Cellet Belt Clip / Case Review

levelbest

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Amazon Cellet Belt Clip / Case

Ok, up front, I'm going to tell you I'm not a leather belt clip case guy. Haven't been since I stopped rocking the blackberry many moons ago.

In recent years I've become a fan of the Seidio Active Holster (example here for galaxy nexus: seidioonline.com). I like my phones as naked as possible and don't like to mess with the form and function the designer built into the device.

So, that being said - we all know there aren't many dedicated Nokia Lumia 900 Cases and certainly none that I've found like I really want. So, the search began for something that would work to tide me over till one comes out (along with hopefully a docking station of some sort).

Anyway, I found the Cellet Nokia Lumia 900 Vertical Leather Case Hip Holster Removable Clip All Black (what a name) on Amazon and got it in the mail today.

Pictures are on my flickr account here:
Cell Phone Pics - a set on Flickr

As you can see, it fits pretty darn well. Not too tight, not too loose. Comes in and out easy and sizing wise is pretty perfect, save for the upper right and left edges which are ever so slightly exposed due to the rounding of the case at the top rather than squaring it off.

At $6.99 pluss shipping, it's something of a bargain. It's pretty well constructed pleather - and the only drawback is the clip is vertical only and doesn't budge left or right for horizontal positioning.

If you're in the market for something like this or just need something to tide you over like me, it's worth it.

If you have any questions, let me know.

John aka Levelbest-WP

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786