Need help deciding: Purity earbuds or Luna BT

hiko36

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I recently purchased a tablet and it came with a $50 Visa. I know I want to purchase an accessory for my Lumia but can't decide between the Purity Headphones or the Luna bluetooth.

I know there are tons of people who have purchased the Purity but I really want to hear the opinion of someone who has the Luna BT and whether it's worth the asking price.

venom5150

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I recently purchased a tablet and it came with a $50 Visa. I know I want to purchase an accessory for my Lumia but can't decide between the Purity Headphones or the Luna bluetooth.

I know there are tons of people who have purchased the Purity but I really want to hear the opinion of someone who has the Luna BT and whether it's worth the asking price.
Same here. Dosent seem like many people have them. I just need a BT device that works great with the Lumia I am tired of having to disconnect my Plantronics Voyager HD the moment someone says they cant hear me. Its quite annoying. Anyone having any luck with a great bluetoothe headset for the Lumia one can recommend?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism