Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I recently purchased a tablet and it came with a $50 Visa. I know I want to purchase an accessory for my Lumia but can't decide between the Purity Headphones or the Luna bluetooth.

I know there are tons of people who have purchased the Purity but I really want to hear the opinion of someone who has the Luna BT and whether it's worth the asking price.

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hiko36 View Post
    I recently purchased a tablet and it came with a $50 Visa. I know I want to purchase an accessory for my Lumia but can't decide between the Purity Headphones or the Luna bluetooth.

I know there are tons of people who have purchased the Purity but I really want to hear the opinion of someone who has the Luna BT and whether it's worth the asking price.
    Same here. Dosent seem like many people have them. I just need a BT device that works great with the Lumia I am tired of having to disconnect my Plantronics Voyager HD the moment someone says they cant hear me. Its quite annoying. Anyone having any luck with a great bluetoothe headset for the Lumia one can recommend?