oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I need this in white or clear, someone make it happen. :p

900cases.PNG

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Finally got around to this, here we go. This is the Cimo case linked above. Which is the real white 900 it is impossible to tell! (not really but it does look great for $5)

qFf7kh.jpg

Additional pictures taken with my Android tablet. No I didn't try to take good pictures sorry:

Photo Album - Imgur

Mini review:

It fits nice and snug and does have a glossy look. The ports all match up great except for the power and camera button on the side as seen above. It's not bad, you can still push the buttons though. At first you think the case gets in the way, but you realize you can still push in and hit the button. It makes you think you have to come up from the underside of the case but I've learned through usage that the case flexes enough. I can see some not liking it though. It obviously adds thickness, but I would say it's roughly similar to the AT&T gel cases. Maybe a tad bit thicker. I think the 900 body is a tad too thin honestly, when I grasp it I never feel like I have a good grip on it. This case as well as the other gel cases fix that. The back protects the metal "carl strip" which to me is HUGE. Sadly mine already has several scratches from before. Also the thickness doesn't impede the camera at all, as in the case doesn't show up in the pictures. Last of all, the volume buttons work well, but are a bit stiff to press. I also tossed in some extra theme pics for those of you debating on a white case or white 900. Happy to answer any questions or take more pictures if necessary.

gahbmwm5

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Nice pics and mini-review...As I too picked up this case from Cimo...

For the price not bad at all, but I will continue to look at the Gel case when it evenually comes in @White color...Can not seem to find one at all, and have my local AT&T Corp store searching for one..lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb