I am currently using the iVisor screen protector but it just dims the screen too much for me and also appears to "fuzzy" up the images, so I think I'm going to remove it for a while. If you also purchased it, the question is are you still using it or did you switch over to the Zagg invisible shield or going "naked":blush:

Thanks
    04-29-2012 10:46 PM
    sorry bud i don't use a screen protector on gorilla glass i go naked i want all my vibrant screen colors. i hope someone uses that ivisor and offer some help.
    04-29-2012 11:08 PM
    I am currently using the iVisor screen protector but it just dims the screen too much for me and also appears to "fuzzy" up the images, so I think I'm going to remove it for a while. If you also purchased it, the question is are you still using it or did you switch over to the Zagg invisible shield or going "naked":blush:

Thanks
    Well I haven't used the iVisor (though I've considered it), but I am using the Zagg invisble shield on both front and back and it's quite excellent. I initially bought the Zagg to protect the silver band around the camera and it's done a fine job. It also provides a little extra grip without compromising the beauty of the device too much. So a little pricey but definitely worth it if you plan on keeping the 900 for an extended amount of time.
    04-29-2012 11:37 PM
    I put up a post about how the cyan model looks with a full body zagg skin in the 900 accessories area.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    04-30-2012 12:26 AM
    The best review I have for the Moshi iVisor: don't waste your money. As mentioned above, it darkens the screen and makes text "fuzzy". It completely takes away the beauty of the screen.
    04-30-2012 10:41 AM
    Had one since I bought the phone and still using it.
    I too hate the way it dims the screen, but Im impressed at how resilient it is. No nicks or scratches on the film yet.
    04-30-2012 09:24 PM
    I have one on my Lumia and I love it. It's very much a personal preference, but I really like the way my fingers glide on the phone when using it. Yes it takes away from the quality of the screen, but I don't ever have to worry about fingerprints or scratches at all in the screen.
    05-01-2012 08:12 AM
    Have one on since the minute after my L900 came out of the box. Maybe it does dim the screen a little, but with my failing eyesight I don't notice it. Brightness is always set to Automatic.

What I do notice though is the way my fingers glide over the non-slippery surface of the screen. And, the fact that I have wiped this screen exactly two times with a microfiber cloth since 4/6/12. And looking at it right now, not a single fingerprint. Oh, and my phone is awake and in use at least 4-5 hours every day. On my Surround, with an AT&T branded screen protector, I had to wipe the screen several times every day, and wash it a few times a week. This protector is like magic.

I expect it to be around as long as I own this phone.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    05-01-2012 09:27 AM
    Lately Im having an issue with the Moshi protector 'coming off' my phone's screens when playing games that require lots of swiping like Taptitude.
    I gave it a washing over the weekend, and now it doesn't seem to adhere tightly to the screen..
    05-01-2012 11:04 PM
    Lately Im having an issue with the Moshi protector 'coming off' my phone's screens when playing games that require lots of swiping like Taptitude.
    I gave it a washing over the weekend, and now it doesn't seem to adhere tightly to the screen..
    I love the Moshi I visor, clear, no bubbles, protetcion. I love it.
    10-30-2012 10:12 AM
    I love the Moshi I visor, clear, no bubbles, protetcion. I love it.
    My Moshi Iviso does not move with the speck candy case.
    10-30-2012 10:13 AM
    I like the iVisor a lot, but I hear what people are saying about the dimming of the display. One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that there are two versions of the iVisor available, and they're night & day difference (no pun intended) as far as their effect on the display.

I originally got the AG (anti-glare) version when the iPhone 5 was released, but I had to return it. It really didn't help screen visibility in direct sunlight, and just blurred and dimmed the screen to an unacceptible degree, no matter what the lighting condition.

2 days later, I exchanged it for the XT version (packages says "Crystal Clear" as opposed to "Anti-Glare") and I have been very happy with it ever since.

The durability is great (not even a nick or smudge), and I've never had a screen protector that's so easy to install.
    05-16-2013 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD