Headphones

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Verizon sells Klipsch S5i headphones. Does anyone know if these work with the Trophy? I'd like to find some with the same functionality as the HTC buds that come with the phone, but fit in the ear with better sound.

Gungzwei

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Verizon sells Klipsch S5i headphones. Does anyone know if these work with the Trophy? I'd like to find some with the same functionality as the HTC buds that come with the phone, but fit in the ear with better sound.
They won't work.
I've had the same goal with no success. I have tried several different brands (Skull Candy, iFrogs, etc.). If they mention iPhone and iPod in the supported devices list, the headphones and the inline play/pause will work, but the volume up/down and mic will not. I haven't tried any of the "works with Droid" earbuds.

I think the best bet for full compatibility would be the Nokia/Monster Purity headphones, but I haven't been able to bring myself to drop 100 bones on earbuds. Yet.

Last edited:

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I would be willing to spend decent money on earbuds if I knew for sure they would work. When WP8 comes out and I upgrade I will probably try to find some nice earbuds. Hopefully I will have a more popular phone than the trophy.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos