Get ready for beta!

Prepare for Halo Wars 2 Blitz Mode beta: Everything you need to know!

One Windows

Microsoft is building a new Windows 10 Shell for PC, Mobile and Xbox

On the Inside

Everything you need to know about the Xbox Insider Program

Beautiful compromises

Surface Studio review: you'll want one, even if you don't need one

3-in-1

Is this the Surface Phone? Microsoft awarded patents for foldable devices

Windows Central Offers

MCSE Certification bundle is just $39

Even more improvements

All the changes found in Windows 10 build 15007!

Games as a Service

What does the cancellation of Scalebound mean for future Xbox exclusives?

Windows Central Offers

Save $90 on these FRESHeBUDS Pro Magnetic Bluetooth Earbuds

Returning for 2017

We're back with an new episode of #AskDanWindows

Lifetime Subscription

VPNSecure is currently 91% off

Our favorite things

The Best of CES 2017 Awards

Infinity Edge in your hand

The XPS 13 2-in-1 is the Dell convertible we've always wanted

Project Valerie

Razer just made a laptop with three — THREE! — 17-inch 4K displays. 😱

Great design from Palo Alto

HP's CES 2017 releases are truly gorgeous PCs

Intel and Google's big day

CES 2017 Day Two: New laptops, new phones, and old ideas made new

Take five is better than ever

The updated Lenovo ThinkPad X1 packs Kaby Lake chips and zero bloatware

Everything we know about the next Xbox: Project Scorpio

UWPowered

'Game Mode' for Windows 10 will power Xbox One and Scorpio games too

Buyer's guide

Best accessories for Microsoft Surface Book

< >
Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Since the 920 has the super sensitive touch screen, do you guys think screen protectors would actually register as an input? This could possibly lead to a lot of errors whenever touching the screen. I sure hope not and patiently wait for the latest offering from the gadgetshieldz team ;o
    Im on my spare mobile while I wait for the 920, it has gorilla glass, has lived in my pocket for years, the case it scratched up, but the Glass is like new (after I cleaned it)
    I will look for a case, but Im probably not going to go down the screen protector route
    My concern is whether the screen is a fingerprint magnet. That's why I got my L900 a screen protector, and why I will want to see whether Nokia needs us to go down that route again.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmacleodbrown View Post
    Im on my spare mobile while I wait for the 920, it has gorilla glass, has lived in my pocket for years, the case it scratched up, but the Glass is like new (after I cleaned it)
    I will look for a case, but Im probably not going to go down the screen protector route
    Im in the same boat here, my current phone has a case that looks battered to say the least, but the glass is as new, gorilla glass is amazing...

Global Posts
    2,930 Global Posts
    My 920 already has a tiny scratch on it.

Global Posts
    515 Global Posts
    I bought an iVisor bubble free matte protector for my 920.

I had one on my 900, it was AWESOME.. But this screen curves, and it doesn't feel very nice.

I am not using one.

Quote Originally Posted by mmacleodbrown View Post
    I also have several scratches in my screen already. I got from my desk at home, to my back pocket, to my desk at work and reverse. If I move my fingernail along the screen, they are definite scratches. They are hairline, but its hasn't even been a week yet.

I'm concerned about the screen and if I do get a protector (which I thought I wasn't going to need) will it lose the sensitive touch feature? :dry
    I just picked up the iVisor screen protector at an AT&T store. As ibbyj said, the curved glass makes the edges of the screen protector more pronounced but it's nothing I can't get used to. As for the sensitivity, works perfectly fine.

Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    The screen is very resistant to fingerprints, due to the oleophobic coating. It is the coating which is scratching, and it takes very little effort to produce a tiny, hairline scratch in the coating. These scratches are invisible when the screen is on. Just to be clear, it is not the Gorilla Glass that is scratching. I'm strongly considering a screen protector.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk
    rockstarzzz and strikexx like this.