Nokia Purity Pro WH-930

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I recently purchased Nokia Purity Pro WH-930 Headset. It has outstanding sound quality. But there is a problem. When the screen is locked or sometimes when music player is not my active windows those buttons doesn't work. How can this issue be resolved?

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I recently purchased Nokia Purity Pro WH-930 Headset. It has outstanding sound quality. But there is a problem. When the screen is locked or sometimes when music player is not my active windows those buttons doesn't work. How can this issue be resolved?

Update to latest firmware. It fixed this problem.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
The latest firmware that came out a few days ago, or tango? I have tango, and the issue is not resolved. I'd be very happy to hear if the issue is resolved by this small update that came out a few days ago (even though i don't have it yet).

As for the issue, I've been struggling with it myself. One thing I tried this weekend that seemed to give some good results is this: Start your song from the music player, hit the windows key to "minimize" the music player, and let your phone lock itself as opposed to using the power button to turn the screen off. I have my screen timeout set to 30 to seconds to make this easier. This seemed to work the two times I tried it, but we'll see.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I know it sounds dumb. But I am sorry I am new to WP Arena. How can I check my current firmware number and in case I don't have the latest firmware how can I update it using ZUNE?

Plug phone into computer. Start Zune. In the upper right click on,

Settings > Phone > Check for updates

I'm not home right now but I believe that is the proper process.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Plug phone into computer. Start Zune. In the upper right click on,

Settings > Phone > Check for updates

I'm not home right now but I believe that is the proper process.

I think I have the latest firmware because it shows no updates in Zune. I've noticed onething. When the screen is locked I have to press those remote keys twice for it function. So does it have something to do with power saving?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo