Nokia Lumia 920 CP-600 case

rsud

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
just had this delivered by expansys over the weekend..the case looks great BUT functionality-wise it is very poorly designed. i literally have to wrestle with the phone to open it..not sure if the leather will wear and become better, but as it currently stands, the case is hardly usable..on the plus side, it offers good protection and coverage, although the phone housing feels like cheap plastic and keels when closing and opening the flap. the case when closed feels really good in the hands and the stand is pretty useful...too bad that closing and opening the flap is EXTREMELY difficult and a deal-breaker of sorts...
i'll put up the link for a video review over the next few days...

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I have it since two weeks ago but its still in the box :)
I bought it to use when Im doing some action type of activity and still want to be able to use the camera.
I can take some pictures or make a video this weekend.

Sponge920

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Is this case on general release? There appear to be few, if any, UK retailers selling it. However, it's available on Ebay. I'm worried EBay items will be knock-offs.

evilrobot

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
So I just took my white lumia 920 out of my CP-600 case for the first time in pretty much forever and it left a black stain all over the back of it from the felt. Tried getting it off with a magic eraser with no luck. Just a warning for anyone else with a white 920 looking into getting this case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3