Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Liking the looks of this official Nokia case. Granted i never bought case for my N9 or Lumia 800 and will likely not get for Lumia 920 either.
    If i get this right it seems to be some kind of combination of the Lumia 800, 900 style wrap up case with leather flap.

Flexible Nokia CP-600 case for Lumia 920 | nokiagadgets.com
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    3,044 Global Posts
    Looks interesting, could very well go for that.

Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tissotti View Post
    Click to view quoted image

Liking the looks of this official Nokia case. Granted i never bought case for my N9 or Lumia 800 and will likely not get for Lumia 920 either.
    If i get this right it seems to be some kind of combination of the Lumia 800, 900 style wrap up case with leather flap.

Flexible Nokia CP-600 case for Lumia 920 | nokiagadgets.com
    The phone in the picture is the Lumia 900 with the official Nokia Gel Case (cc-1037) btw. How is it going to fit the 920?
    Nokia Lumia 920 | Rogers Wireless Canada
    HP Touchpad 32GB CM 9 ICS

Quote Originally Posted by xsever View Post
    The phone in the picture is the Lumia 900 with the official Nokia Gel Case (cc-1037) btw. How is it going to fit the 920?
    Verkkokauppa.com is quite well known for getting Nokia stuff first in the world.

They specifically say it's only compatible with Lumia 920. Neither was there ever case like that for Lumia 900 by Nokia. Yes there was the silicon case for 800 and 900 like i mentioned above, but never with that kind of leather flap.

Quote Originally Posted by tissotti View Post
    Verkkokauppa.com is quite well known for getting Nokia stuff first in the world.

They specifically say it's only compatible with Lumia 920. Neither was there ever case like that for Lumia 900 by Nokia. Yes there was the silicon case for 800 and 900 like i mentioned above, but never with that kind of leather flap.
    not true, i have this case for lumia 900.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-AhPksJvRY[/YT]

Nokia Carrying Stand Case for Lumia 900 - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    I'd be all over something like that as long as it worked with the wireless charging.
    Developer

I'll take two please - I wish I could get them in before my phones gets here! I need to find something to protect them fast - don't like the thought of them running around naked until I can find a case :) - Any chance USA retailers will be getting this (or wpcentral store)?

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Did it only come in black? I would love to see how brown would look.

Quote Originally Posted by evilrobot View Post
    I'll take two please - I wish I could get them in before my phones gets here! I need to find something to protect them fast - don't like the thought of them running around naked until I can find a case :) - Any chance USA retailers will be getting this (or wpcentral store)?
    expansys has it for order.

Nokia Case for Lumia 920 (Black) #CP600NOIR - Expansys USA
    Thanked by:
    evilrobot likes this.

That is one nice case! :)

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I'm interested in this one, but I'm concerned that the case is going to affect wireless charging. If someone decides to buy one please post your results

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypetrak View Post
    I can agree with you that the brown would be much nicer..
    Developer

Just FYI for anyone interested in this case. I ordered 2 of these from Expansys on 11/10/12 and still have not received my order. When I made the order, it said it would ship in 4 days. Then when I logged in to check the status, it said it would ship in 17 days. It is now 12/4/12 and my current order status says "Usually Ships 11 Days". Not sure if I'm ever going to actually get these or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypetrak View Post
    A bit randomly some shops over here in Scandinavia also got pre-orders for red version.

Quote Originally Posted by evilrobot View Post
    Just FYI for anyone interested in this case. I ordered 2 of these from Expansys on 11/10/12 and still have not received my order. When I made the order, it said it would ship in 4 days. Then when I logged in to check the status, it said it would ship in 17 days. It is now 12/4/12 and my current order status says "Usually Ships 11 Days". Not sure if I'm ever going to actually get these or not.
    I see that Expansys has started shipping begin today. Can you uppload some photos of CP-600 case when it arrived your hands. Thanks.
    Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Nahp Alyk View Post
    I see that Expansys has started shipping begin today. Can you uppload some photos of CP-600 case when it arrived your hands. Thanks.
    I would love to, except they never shipped me any. I called and they said that I should have them sometime next week. We'll see.

Any experience? How does it go with the flash and back camera? I mean, If i want to take a photo What can I do with the front covering flip? (to see the screen without covering the camera with it eather)
    Developer

Still haven't got them in yet. Expansys order says ships in 4 days (which is better than the 6 days I've been seeing for the past 2 months I guess).

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I bought a similar type of case and the flash was affected by it being too thick and close to the camera area. I've found stock in the UK of this one and would love to know how the camera and flash work - is the cut out big enough not to cause issues? TIA

observing the trend with expansys, i believe they take in pre-orders for hard-to-find items without ever having them in stock, or any indication of when it will be available..
    i doubt these will come through any time soon...
    the case has already reached stateside and is available at at&t
    Nokia Black Leather Case - Nokia 920 accessories from AT&T
    the cost, though, is a prohibitive $60!

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    If there is some Scandinavians here looking for the case I found it in stock here:
    Komplett.se - Nokia Veske CP-600 Black

EDIT: Just bought it, total impulse buy but what tha heck :)

just had this delivered by expansys over the weekend..the case looks great BUT functionality-wise it is very poorly designed. i literally have to wrestle with the phone to open it..not sure if the leather will wear and become better, but as it currently stands, the case is hardly usable..on the plus side, it offers good protection and coverage, although the phone housing feels like cheap plastic and keels when closing and opening the flap. the case when closed feels really good in the hands and the stand is pretty useful...too bad that closing and opening the flap is EXTREMELY difficult and a deal-breaker of sorts...
    i'll put up the link for a video review over the next few days...
    Developer

Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Did anyone get this ? If so, can you post some screens of it ? Thanks :)
    Editor

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I was about to ask the same. Ordered mine from Amazon a few weeks ago but haven't seen any movement.
    George Ponder
    Reviews Editor - Windows Phone Central
    Email: george.ponder@wpcentral.com
    Twitter: @coppertop004

Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    I have it since two weeks ago but its still in the box :)
    I bought it to use when Im doing some action type of activity and still want to be able to use the camera.
    I can take some pictures or make a video this weekend.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast