Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Coreldan

10 Posts
    I happened to find some various accessories while browsing around today...

First up, what I kinda want for mine is an Otterbox Defender.

Note: They also have the commuter. I am interested in the defender, as when Im driving around, its on the dash of my motorcycle, on or off road, lots of dust, mud etc... Plus, I tend to drop stuff...

Now, How to fit it to my bike???

Well I would like one of these....

but for the 920.

Another cool one that some of you may be interested in is this...

So anyway, those are my finds for the day...

2,583 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,591 Global Posts
    Ugh, would never put a case on a Lumia 920 myself. Or well, I wouldn't buy a phone that would make me feel that it needed a case in the first place.

1,457 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,094 Global Posts
    I'm hoping Case Mate will make a Tough Case for the Lumia 920. I had one for my HTC Titan and one for a Lumia 900.

I know everyone's saying why would you use a case if you're getting a color like Cyan, Red, or Yellow, but I only use the case when I think there's a greater risk of my phone being dropped (jogging, hiking, biking, etc.).

But if I'm just going to school or shopping and stuff like that, then I don't use a case.

37 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Unless you work outdoors I wouldn't see the need for an Otterbox case, adding way too much bulk to a device that's already heavy enough.

119 Posts
    Yeah definitely don't see the need for a case on a phone like the Lumia 920 :)

64 Posts
    No way would I put a case on this beautiful red shell.