Hands Free Stand Review - iZel Innovative Hands-free Stand

cj-m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
This is my review on the iZel Innovative Hands-free Stand (for iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, Zune) which I ordered from Amazon.com

"This is a sturdy little hands free stand which has a limited range of adjustment. It is really nice looking and does not look cheap.

The stand does not show any signs of wobbling or rocking when a phone is set in the stand. The phone is supported securely and you are able to charge your phones from the stand. In landscape mode, I did not see any obscuring of the screen while watching a movie and the viewing angle is satisfactory.

Onto the important part, after doing some "scientific" testing I can say that this hands free stand can easily hold a Nokia Lumia 900 in either landscape or portrait mode. I don't see any reason why it should not be able to comfortably support a Lumia 920.

The iZel hands free stand can also hold a Nokia N900, even with the keyboard extended, in the landscape mode. This would also lead me to believe that the Lumia 800 series can also be accommodated.

I had no issues with my Zune 120GB when placing it in the hands free stand.

All in all, a really useful little hands free stand."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss