Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

I ordered an EaseCase not too long ago. It's custom built and the first they'll ever make for the 920 in the version I got.
    It's a great leather case, very great quality. Adds a little bulk--but it's nice.
    Here's a review for the A3 case for an HTC phone someone did: Etui EaseCase A3 pour HD2
    I had an EaseCase for my n8 and n97 and I loved it--despite the extra bulk.

I'm also going to get a few other cases (both leather and plastic/"hard rubber"), such as ones similar to Rock. - Not too big of a fan of the Rock logo on the back.

Which one is this? Any link?

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I was at an AT&T store this past weekend and they had the Otterbox Defender for the 920. It was freakin huge! There is no way I could deal with that case on my phone. So if anyone is looking for such a case, you may want to check back with your local AT&T store.

Microsoft store in Austin, TX has some Incipio feather cases for 920 in multiple colors. They look nice - I may pick up one today and will post some pix later.

Quote Originally Posted by gbbg View Post
    Which one is this? Any link?
    Are you referring to my post?
    EaseCase from eBay.
    I ordered the A3, such as the review link I posted.

Here's a direct link to their eBay store's L920 page: http://stores.ebay.ca/EASECASE/Lumia...=p4634.c0.m322

Quote Originally Posted by diesel_fan View Post
    Microsoft store in Austin, TX has some Incipio feather cases for 920 in multiple colors. They look nice - I may pick up one today and will post some pix later.
    Did you get the case?

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    I purchased the belkin black/red bumper from at&t today. Its pretty nice and I like that the back is open to show the camera. I'll post some pics tomorrow (unfortunately they will be taken by a Palm Pre+ as I don't own another camera)

Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    While the 920 looks gorgeous on its own, I'd rather keep it prestine the entire time of ownership. I generally sell my phones to pay for my upgrades and the better the condition the easier it will sell.

I put the best skins ever along with an OtterBox Commuter on my wife's 3GS for the duration of her contract and was proud to state that it was in prestine, mint condition in my for sale thread. I sold it and had enough money to pay for her 4S along with a Best Skins Ever and another OtterBox Commuter case. It too will be prestine when I go to sell it and upgrade her to a WP8 at the end of the year. I will be doing the same to my 920 when I get it this week. The Commuter series did a great job of keeping both her phones protected without the bulk of the defender series. The Commuter series is also coming for 920 as well.

Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    I was in Best Buy on Sunday and happened across this Leather Hip Case. It fits the 920 perfectly, as if it was made specifically for it.

Rocketfish Leather Case

Quote Originally Posted by o4komodo View Post
    Are you referring to my post?
    EaseCase from eBay.
    I ordered the A3, such as the review link I posted.

Here's a direct link to their eBay store's L920 page: http://stores.ebay.ca/EASECASE/Lumia...=p4634.c0.m322

Did you get the case?

Got the case. Very light and covers back of the phone, but no much protection on the front (partially covers front corners). A little pricy --> $25...Comes with screen protector. May return it, if find something cheaper and better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_20121120_001.jpg   wp_20121120_002.jpg   wp_20121120_003.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by diesel_fan View Post
    Got the case. Very light and covers back of the phone, but no much protection on the front (partially covers front corners). A little pricy --> $25...Comes with screen protector. May return it, if find something cheaper and better.
    Where did you buy this case? I've been looking for a case like this not from overseas. Last i checked, it wasn't even on their site

Global Posts
    846 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slowboy920 View Post
    Where did you buy this case? I've been looking for a case like this not from overseas. Last i checked, it wasn't even on their site
    This was shipped from the US and came in two days.

http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...ml#post1768385

Sorry, I meant the Incipio feather case. In the meantime I did order the TPU case from Amazon

Did you already receive the case? I ordered that exact case from amazon but it isn't expected to arrive until early December.

I worried about any case making the phone larger than it already is. Let us know how the case is working out.

Got this case in the mail earlier today: JKase for Lumia 920.

Really liking it so far - it fits the phone really snug, protects the side buttons without making you push extra hard to use them, super light weight, no extra bulk. Only thing is it does not cover any part of the screen, so if that's what you're looking for this isn't it. Very happy with the purchase. :]
    Last edited by S1NKING SH1PS; 11-23-2012 at 01:16 PM. Reason: 11/23: Got the wireless charging plate today & it works with the case on, in case anyone was wondering :]

Global Posts
    846 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by S1NKING SH1PS View Post
    Got this case in the mail earlier today: JKase for Lumia 920.

Really liking it so far - it fits the phone really snug, protects the side buttons without making you push extra hard to use them, super light weight, no extra bulk. Only thing is it does not cover any part of the screen, so if that's what you're looking for this isn't it. Very happy with the purchase. :]
    Just an FYI, if you have any call quality or sound issues you might consider cutting an additional hole up top for the second mic that is covered up by that case. Most people don't notice it because of its tiny holes.

qg2mi.jpg
    Thanked by:

I just ordered a handful of various cases on eBay for the heck of it.
    Here's my custom leather case I spoke about earlier.
    It JUST shipped today. It's the first of it's kind too, and the company (EaseCase) is using my case as it's sample.
    I'm very excited!

And the picture I used for the custom engraving:

I asked for the engraving to stand at 1.5" tall. I should've asked for 2"... or at least to have removed the spots from my dinosaur drawing I made (to make it more "smooth" looking).

I also ordered more simple, thin leather cases, from other sellers:

And these plastic ones:

Quote Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
    Just an FYI, if you have any call quality or sound issues you might consider cutting an additional hole up top for the second mic that is covered up by that case. Most people don't notice it because of its tiny holes.
    Good point! Thanks for the tip! I actually took a few calls today and had zero problems with having anybody hear me, which is pretty awesome. But definitely something to keep in mind in case some problems arise in the future. Digging this case so far.

Global Posts
    455 Global Posts
    I haven't even thought to look at eBay yet. Some cases I have seen were exactly what I was looking for. Right now I have a microfiber pouch that is just tall enough for it. It is ok keeps it from getting scratched in my jeans pocket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by slowboy920 View Post
    Got it from Microsoft store in Austin, TX.

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    i ordered these for my cyan 920 off ebay. Im an elevator mechanic in nyc and i tend to get things dirty so i needed a cover. i might purchase the otterbox case because i also tend to drop things off the top of the elevators. RIP my iphone that fell 5 stories

Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,259 Global Posts
    Something to remember about colored cases, sometimes the color around the flash can tint your flash picture that color. Meaning a blue case can sometimes tint your flash pictures blue and/or a red case can sometimes tint your flash pictures red. We've seen it happen a few times.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    consider it a filter ;)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast