- 11-18-2012, 08:31 AM #1
Has anyone purchased any of the screen protectors from Amazon got the 920? If so what's a good screen protector that is crystal clear and won't cause issues with the clarity of the screen?
- 11-29-2012, 01:22 PM #4
I just purchased the pureview from xtreme guard, actually (2) of them for only $3 including shipping. There's a coupon code that someone else posted here and as of yesterday it was still valid. I've heard good thing about them so we'll see once they get here. I'd rather play it safe then not have one at all.
- 12-01-2012, 11:06 AM #5
anyone have anyluck with finding a protector that is a full fit? i tried a mochi one that the att store was selling and i don't like it. it is very rugged but you lose clarity with it's smudge/reflection resistant texture and it doesn't completely wrap around the curved glass around the side of the 920's glass.
- By Slaador in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 72Last Post: 05-21-2015, 06:59 AM
- By Charles E Packard in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 171Last Post: 09-06-2014, 08:22 AM
- By GreatSaski in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2013, 07:27 AM
- By MAERSK in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 11-15-2012, 05:48 PM
- By mtsmedly in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2012, 07:13 PM