Magnetic Lens Adapters

jusatin

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

I saw a video/article about the magnetic lenses "for" 920 a while ago and ordered similar for my Lumia 800. A few people asked me to share the results, so here are the first few pictures I took with the macro, fish eye and wide lenses. More shots and video to follow once I'll get some outside shots (currently it's too dark to see anything outside).

The lenses are magnetic, hence the metal ring around the actual camera "hole". Didn't attach to my 800 without it, hope they do for the 920.

Hope you enjoy, ask for more :)

(Link for the product on amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU1785743)

Links to the images.

Last edited:

JernejB

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Nice pic's but I have one questionDoes the magnetic ring sticks to the phone for good or is there a chance to remove it without damage to the phone?

jusatin

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
You can see the metallic ring in the first two pics, the lenses attach to that since the Lumia 800 isn't magnetic by default. I can easily take them away, but not too easily so don't have to worry about them dropping all the sudden. (I got 7 "rings" with the lenses and they are attached to the phone using a 3M tape (? 2 sided tape), so they should be easy take apart aswell if you don't feel like using the lenses anymore)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mietaz